- This event has passed.
Duck Lake Triathlon
June 24, 2018 - August 27, 2018
Duck Lake TriathlonWebsite
Duck Lake Sprint Triathlon:-
Distance: Swim 500 Meters, Bike 12.4 Miles, Run 3.1 Miles
Duck Lake Olympic Triathlon :-
Distance: Swim 1500 Meters, Bike 24.9 Miles, Run 6.2 Miles
Duck Lake Sprint Duathlon:-
Distance: Run 3.1 Miles, Bike 18.6 Miles, Run 3.1 Miles
Race Date:Sunday, June 24, 2018
Location:Duck Lake State Park
City/State/Zip:Whitehall, Michigan 49461
The Duck Lake Triathlon is a fund raising event for the non-profit organization, No More Sidelines. The mission of No More Sidelines is to engage children and young adults with special needs in sporting and social activities. Since its inception, over 300 children and young adults are participating in sports events and social activities.
• This quality, athlete and family friendly event features a sprint and olympic distance triathlon and a sprint distance duathlon.
• Relay teams are also encouraged to participate in any of these events.
• This race takes place at Duck Lake State Park, located off of Scenic Dr and Michillinda Rd, Whitehall, Mi.
• The swim course is a beach start.
• Open water swim a clockwise triangular course.
• One 500 meter lap for the sprint.
• Two 750 meter laps for the Olympic.
• Upon exiting the transition area, athletes will head north to exit the park.
• The sprint course will do a 20K route and return.
• The Olympic athletes will do 2 laps of the same route.
• The bike course is mostly flat with very few hills.
• After racking your bike, athletes will exit the South entrance of the transition area.
• The sprint course will be 5 kilometers.
• The Olympic runners will finish with a 10K course.
• The run course is also mostly flat.
Full course details at the race website.
• There is ample parking for athletes and spectators at Duck Lake State Park.
Duck Lake State Park:
• Corner of Michillinda Rd and Scenic Dr.
• Whitehall, Michigan
• Map & Directions
2018 race registration is open • Registration Information