The Zoot Sports Wikiwiki Wetzoot utilizes SCS Nano coating — the most hydrodynamic and durable wetsuit coating available. Super Composite Skin Nano reduces the suit’s underwater coefficient of dynamic friction for less drag and more speed. The Yamamoto AeroDome center chest panel inserts and upper front leg increase buoyancy and flexibility for maximum lung expansion. The ultra thin upper arm panels allow maximum should rotation without restriction while the lower arm FLEXskin 0.5 allows for more feel of the water as you pull through your stroke. The strategically placed 2mm Speed Release Ankle Panel speeds T1 transition with its 2mm super stretchy panel at the base of the leg.
The super thin neck with fuse welded SCS Nano coating eliminates neck constriction to create a low profile, comfortable neckline. The inner liner utilizes COMFORTcell Platinum 88% Nylon, 12% spandex for added flexibility and a comfortable and easy on/easy off experience. The center chest is 2mm Yamamoto SCS Nano C39, while the center chest inserts are 3mm Yamamoto SCS AeroDome, the back body is 2mm Yamamoto SCS Nano C40, top arms are 0.5mm Yamamoto SCS Nano C40, under arm is 1.5mm Yamamoto SCS Nano C40, lower sleeve insert is .05 mm, upper front leg is 5mm Yamamoto SCS Nano C39 AeroDome, lower front leg is 4mm Yamamoto SCS Nano C39, lower leg speed release panel is 2mm Yamamoto and the seat is 4mm Yamamoto SCS Nano C39.
Swimming in this wetsuit feels like you are swimming without one on! The arms provide an unparalleled freedom of movement for the ultimate in flexibility and comfort, while the body provides buoyancy where it’s needed most!
- Yamamoto C40 rubber for maximum flexibility and buoyancy
- FLEXlift Yamamoto SCS AeroDome
- FLEXskin 0.5 lower arms
- SCS Nano hydrodynamic finish
- AQUAlift buoyancy panels
- COMFORTcell Platinum 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex liner
- Super thin low profile neck with fuse welded SCS Nano
- 2mm Speed Release Ankle Panels
- OKD- Optimal Kick Design
- DORSALflex zipper
- FLEXback design with 100% broken knit nylon
- PROarm proprioception panel
- Durable Melco Tape and spot Reinforcements
- Gender specific ergonomically shaped panels
- Includes transition changing mat and gloves