Zone3’s Volare racing goggle is the ultimate hybrid goggle, the low-profile look and performance of a pool racer is perfectly complemented by the comfort afforded by the cushioning of the ultra-soft silicon gaskets usually only featured in open water swimming goggles. This allows the Volare to give outstanding performance in the pool or open water which has been recognised in the industry awards and accolade it has received.
The biggest triathlon magazine, Triathlete USA gave the goggles their BEST IN CLASS award and stated “we could wear these goggles all day and forget they were even on our face”
220 Triathlon gave the goggled they’re coveted BEST ON TEST award ahead of 14 other pairs tested and stated “The Volares are a mightily impressive set of goggles which ticks all of the performance boxes”.
The low profile hydro-dynamic design reduces drag through the water whilst the wide angle lenses give a great range of vision to avoid flailing arms and legs of other swimmers, and if you do take an impact from another swimmers limbs then the ultra-soft silicon seals are there to soften the blow as well and provide supreme comfort on those long distance swims.
The anti-fog, polarised mirror lenses give crystal clear vision whilst eliminating the suns glare off the water. The goggles fit a wide range of head and face shapes and sizes with an easy adjust split yoke head strap and 3 different interchangeable nose bridge sizes.
- Multi award winning goggles beating all other global brands tested.
- Low profile pool or open water racing goggle
- Ultra-soft silicone seals and comfort not normally seen on such styles.
- Wide angle lenses
- Polarised Mirror Lenses with anti-fog treatment
- Interchangeable nose bridge for customised fit
- Easy adjust silicone split yoke head strap
- 2018 – 220 Triathlon Magazine – 94% – BEST ON TEST – “A mightily impressive set of goggles that tick all the performance boxes”.
- 2018 – Triathlete Magazine – BEST IN CLASS