Year on year the Aspire wetsuit builds on its world renowned reputation. It continues to collect accolades from the Triathlon industry, having scored an impressive 10 out of 10 rating in both Triathlete Europe and 220 Magazine in its early years and more recently a 95% rating and the prestigious BEST BUY award. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its great fit, remarkable flexibility around the shoulders, carefully balanced buoyancy and rapid removal.
Further research and development has been conducted over the last two years which have resulted in an updated version of the Aspire being launched in 2019. The core features which have made the Aspire so popular are still integrated and new features have been added to improve performance and comfort further. These include:
- A new integrated one-piece shoulder and chest panel design increases the total area of 1.5mm Yamamoto SCS material. This increases the 360o stretch across the torso, results in a better fit around the shoulders and chest and also increases the flexibility and distance achieved with each stroke. Therefore, helping to conserve energy, swim faster and improve endurance.
- A new laser cut collar is included in the new version which allows a soft-seal fit without any feeling of discomfort around the neck.
- Extensive research and development on panel design and fabric thickness ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in.
- The Ladies Aspire has a lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared with the Men’s version. This improves the comfort of the suit further and makes it a perfect suit for the majority of women who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men.
- A higher stretch 3mm chest panel combined with 1.5mm side chest seam construction aids in course sighting during the swim navigation, keeps up core body warmth and is designed to suit a wide range of different chest sizes.
- Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
- Premium inner linings are used which further add to the comfort and flexibility of the suit.
- Downwards YKK zip to enable the suit to go on and off easily.
- A combination of purple and rose gold detailing create a flattering and stylish design.
The Aspire is the perfect suit for the beginner athlete, all the way to the pro athlete, and as such has been offering a fantastic swimming experience to all of those who have chosen this suit since its conception in 2008. As the reviews say, “Swimming in the Aspire is every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.” If you have any doubts, ask anybody who has swam in the Aspire to help explain what makes this suit stand out from the rest.