|Dimensions||8 x 4 x 3 in|
Zoggs Predator Flex 2.0 Titanium Reactor PhotoChromatic Swim Goggles
- REACTOR LENSES: Lenses change from clear to dark when exposed to sunlight, making this goggle great for all types of swimming conditions.
- PATENTED FLEX FRAME TECHNOLOGY, EXCLUSIVE TO ZOGGS: Our patented flex frame has 4 flex points, 2 at the nose bridge and 2 at the temple. This allows each eye cup to move independently, allowing the goggle to flex easily to your face.
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE: Super soft silicone is unique to our goggles. Allows for an extremely comfortable and super soft fit around the eyes for a more pleasing swim and won’t cause headaches like traditional swim goggles.
- PATENTED INJECTED SILICONE FRAME: Allows for a lightweight, more durable frame than the leading brands.
- PATENTED NOSE BRIDGE: Our Unique, Exclusive, one of kind nose bridge is engineered and built to always retain it’s shape and will not spread when the head straps are tightened. This allows for room around your nose bridge despite how much the gaskets are stretched outward.
- BEST ANTI FOG TREATMENT IN THE INDUSTRY: Instead of a film like other swim companies, our anti fog is part of the material of the lenses and is made as part of the lenses in the manufacturing process. The anti fog isn’t just on top of the lenses, it’s part of the materials of the lens, giving the best anti-fog treatment in the world.
- DOUBLE HEAD STRAP: Split Head strap wraps around both the top and lower part of the back of the head, offering more security so that you don’t lose your goggles when swimming.
- Free Case
Only 2 left in stock