De Soto Triathlon Wetsuits seams are glued and blind-stitched, making them stronger than the rubber itself. De Soto Wetsuits are sold as separates for a more customized fit. First in the industry to introduce limestone rubber into wetsuits, De Soto T1 Wetsuits incorporate the amazing GreenGoma Rubber offering better stretch, buoyancy, durability and insulation with a more closed-cell injected construction making it 98.9% water impermeable. It’s lighter, dries quicker and lasts longer. The only part of the rubber that gets wet is the new stretch liner that is now made of recycled post-consumer products.
- Flexible 2mm body and arms with a low neckline.
- BIO-STROKE design puts your arms into a forward rotated shoulder position for a more efficient swim stroke.
- YKK Custom Zipper is the smallest and lightest and makes removal easier than ever.
- The Black Pearl has the same design, construction, and fit as the T1 First Wave, but is made of GreenGoma #8 Rubber (replaces Yamamoto #38) with Super Composite Skin.
- This model offers a very affordable Unisex Pullover option for the entry level athlete, perfect for sprints, warm water races and pool swimming
- Chlorine Resistant Treatment
- Lighter zipper weighs 30% less with same tensile strength and lower neckline.
- Unisex Triathlon Pullover Sweatshirts sizing below