BlueSeventy is pleased to introduce a new swimskin for those looking to stay streamlined in a race without a wetsuit. The PZ2TX was designed from years of design and testing, and features Teflon-coated energy fabrics offering the optimal blend of fit, compression and performance. The PZ2TX features welded seams for reduction in surface drag, a design that’s optimal for speed. The fabric is lightweight and hydrophobic. Extensive testing showed this fabric produces huge gains in time, particularly with beginner swimmers by lowering wave drag thereby boosting performance. This fabric has also proven to complement the front and back compression sections, making the PZ2TX very easy to fit. The upper back has a white heat reflective fabric, highly compressive to reduce drag while allowing optimal thermoregulation for warmer swims. The locking zipper allows for ease through the water, including a quicker transition time. With USAT regulations allowing wetsuits in waters below 78 degrees, the PZ2TX is the perfect solution for those warmer water races!
- WTC/TEXTILE SWIMSKIN LEGAL
- Extraordinary elasticity and Teflon coated fabric
- Optimal muscular compression lowers wave drag and increases performance
- Excellent fit, great coverage and exceptional breathability
- Welded seams for seamless surface flow, increasing speed
- Advanced YKK auto-locking zipper (no string or lanyard needed)
- Retains shape and fit longer
- FEMME FIT-Designed by women for women. Tried and tested femme fit.