The new Blueseventy Men’s Sprint triathlon wetsuit ups the ante of what an entry-level wetsuit should be. Blue Seventy moved seam lines, added buoyancy, improved flexibility and added some exciting features not available in the rest of their wetsuit line. The result is a suit that sets the standard for how an athlete’s first wetsuit should fit, perform and feel. The Sprint has been upgraded to 100% Yamamoto #38 cell rubber and is SCS coated in the legs and arms. The Sprint was built off a modified version of the popular Fusion suit. This design lifts the lower half of the body in the water, improving body position and creating less drag. Also new in this model is the addition of silicone wrist and ankle cuffs. When wet, the silicone cuffs provide a super slick surface that allows the suit to literally “pop” off at the wrists and ankles. Just Wetsuits is the largest triathlon wetsuit warehouse and provides the largest selection of wetsuits for men.
- 100% Yamamoto 38 cell rubber for buoyancy and flexibility
- SCS Coating on legs and arms
- Silicone Cuffs allow for quick removal
- 1.5mm Yamamoto in the arms and arm gussets
- Curved Neck Closure reduces rear collar height and improves comfort