The new Women’s Blueseventy Helix Triathlon Wetsuit has used its past six designs and taken it to a new level and the 7th version is hands down the best. Blueseventy introduced the all-new LIFT technology in the Helix. LIFT technology puts every swimmer in an efficient downhill swimming position to conserve energy. Blueseventy uses the highest quality Yamamoto rubber in order to provide athletes with the best suit features, including premier flexibility. Yamamoto 40 is used in the arms of the new Helix triathlon wetsuit to provide flexibility, comfort and speed. The 5-5-4 design provides maximum buoyancy in the areas most needed. The chest and torso have 5mm Yamamoto panels to promote an efficient swimming position, which tappers down to 4mm Yamamoto at the legs to provide lift and improve flex for a better kick. The Helix wetsuit has several speed-enhancing features to help you achieve maximum performance. Quick exit legs allow for fast T1 times to get your suit off faster and get you on to your bike leg quicker.
- Torsion Stretch Technology (TST): The distinct blue shoulders and back are designed to offer the ultimate flexibility throughout your full range of motion.
- Distance Per Stroke: Improved paneling across the back increases reach to maximize distance per stroke.
- Natural Rotation: Updated paneling and construction methods enhance body rotation naturally.
- Layered Insulation Foam Technology (LIFT): Ultra buoyant foam sandwiched between the outer and inner layers on the back of the legs improve body positioning.
- Aqua Feel Catch Panels: Hydrophobic, permeable textile catch panels return the feel for the water.
- The Insides Count: Extremely flexible, 100% nylon ultra-stretch jersey is lighter and stretchier compared to other suits.
- Quick Exit: Improved lower leg design decreases suit removal time to speed through transition.
- Reverse Zipper: Eliminates chafing at the neck due to the position of the zipper head and allows for a lower more comfortable collar.