The Openwater RS1 Sleeveless is the perfect wetsuit for those swimmers looking for minimum restraint and maximum freedom in their open water swimming sessions. The sleeveless design ensures minimal restriction of your swim stroke, providing maximum freedom when swimming. The neoprene used on the torso and legs ensures added buoyancy, as well as good thermal insulation in those areas.
- The SCS coating is used to optimize water glide, which minimizes water resistance by improving the wetsuit’s hydrodynamics. This
coating offers a 60% decrease in water resistance compared to a conventional wetsuit, which allows for increased speed.
- The lining in the neck area reduces friction and the likelihood of chafing. The material is soft to the touch and better for contact with the skin.
- Designed to provide the necessary thermal insulation and extra buoyancy, without altering your natural position in the water.
- The 2-3 mm Yamamoto panels, with 39-cell SCS lining on the shoulders and neck area, combined with a flexible liner, maintain mobility and improve flexibility.
- The 3 mm Yamamoto 38 material is used in the torso and back. In these parts of the body, the neoprene is not distorted very much. In these
areas, elasticity is not given the same importance, so materials with more compressive characteristics such as this Yamamoto 38 can be used. This technology provides a good fit to the swimmer’s body, preventing the wetsuit from separating from the skin and water flowing into the suit. It also provides a degree of thermal insulation that allows the swimmer to exercise for longer in the water.
- In the legs, 4.5 mm Yamamoto 38 is used. This material has a high buoyancy, so it helps the swimmer to raise their position in the water. In
addition, this material’s thermal insulation is high due to its thickness. Removing this wetsuit is now easier than ever.
Water Temperature Rating
Rubber Flexibility Rating