The Women’s Openwater RS1 Sleeveless is the perfect combination of buoyancy and flexibility, providing the thermal insulation you need without compromising your natural position in the water. The sleeveless version of an Orca wetsuit is great for an athlete that overheats during the swim.
- SCS coating on the neoprene reduces friction and helps to increase speed. Its micro-cellular structure repels water and creates less restriction when moving forward.
- The lining in the neck area reduces friction and the likelihood of chafing. The material is soft to the touch and better for contact with the skin.
- Designed to provide the necessary thermal insulation and extra buoyancy, without altering your natural position in the water.
- The 2-3 mm Yamamoto panels, with 39-cell SCS lining on the shoulders, combined with a flexible liner, maintain mobility and improve flexibility.
- Yamamoto’s Hydrolite 39-cell Panels, placed in the lower legs, make transitions faster if you want to use the RS1 Openwater Sleeveless to compete in a triathlon. Removing this wetsuit is now easier than ever.
Water Temperature Rating
Rubber Flexibility Rating