After 25 years of innovation in the triathlon industry, ORCA is launching its most advanced wetsuit ever. The new Predator is ideal for swimmers who are seeking the perfect balance between buoyancy and flexibility. Designed for the Total Swimmer, it achieves the highest possible efficiency by pinpointing buoyancy in your legs and providing flexibility in your upper body. It elevates your hip to correctly position your entire body, reducing hydrodynamic restriction as much as possible. The most advanced technology for greater performance.
- 0.88 Free’s 5 layer construction and heat reflective Titanium coating results in extreme stretch and flexibility, high buoyancy and insulation and low drag. All items together equal speed
- Super thin 1.5mm SCS coated neoprene collar provides ultimate comfort
- Bamboo InfinitySkn Lining for unparalleled flexibility and next-to-skin comfort
- 1.5mm Yamamoto 44cell in key underarm area for maximum flexibility, fit and comfort to compliment the super stretchy 0.88 Free arms
- 5mm Exo Cell Core Lateral Stabilizer (CLS) with 4mm Exo-Lift front panel provides streamlined body positioning, allowing less fatigue and more speed in the water
- Coated in HydroLite Nano ICE for lower drag co-efficient. Less friction=More speed
- InfinitySkin lining adds unbelievable flexibility, allowing for ultimate stretch and movement
- Aerodome provides 30% more buoyancy than normal 5mm neoprene, placed strategically around the heaviest parts of the body.
Water Temperature Rating
Rubber Flexibility Rating