The Orca S7 fullsleeve wetsuit is an alternative to the 3.8 for the Progressive Swimmer. The ORCA S7 wetsuit provides extra buoyancy during the swim, this men’s triathlon wetsuit was designed to elevate the position of the triathlete in the water without compromising elasticity when it comes to swim strokes. The perfect tool to make sure swimming doesn’t slow you down.
- SCS- The wetsuit’s SCS coating reduces friction and helps increase speed. Its micro-cell structure repels water creating less drag.
- NO CHAFING- The collar lining reduces friction and, therefore, chafing. The smooth material also feels better on the skin, making it more comfortable to the touch.
- BUOYANCY- The S7 intends to correct your position, raising you as high as possible in the water. The 5mm thick neoprene used on the hips and legs helps your lower body to always stay on the surface. The 3mm thick chest panel avoids body roll which is typical of an incorrect breathing technique.
- FLEXIBILITY- The 2mm Yamamoto panels with 39-Cell SCS coating in the forearms, shoulders and arms, combined with a flexible lining, maintain mobility and improve flexibility.
- SPEED- The Hydrolite and Yamamoto 39-cell panels located in the lower legs make your transitions faster. Taking your wetsuit off is now easier than ever.
- VERSATILITY- The S7 wetsuit is also available in a sleeveless version, so you can choose what best suits your needs.
Water Temperature Rating
Rubber Flexibility Rating