The S6 Sleeveless Women’s Wetsuit, like the S6 with sleeves, is the alternative to the 3.8 for the Progressive Swimmer. This type of swimmer needs extra buoyancy, so the S6 is designed to raise the triathlete in the water without forgetting the stretch needed in the stroke. The perfect tool to keep going through the water transition.
Orca S6 Women’s Sleeveless Wetsuit
- SCS The wetsuit´s SCS coating reduces friction and helps increase speed. Its micro-cell structure repels water creating less drag.
- NO CHAFING The collar lining reduces friction and, therefore, chafing. The smooth material also feels better on the skin, making it more comfortable to the touch.
- BUOYANCY The S6 intends to correct your position, raising you as high as possible in the water. The 5mm thick neoprene used on the hips and legs helps your lower body to always stay on the surface. The 3mm thick chest panel avoids body roll which is typical of an incorrect breathing technique.
- FLEXIBILITY The 2mm Yamamoto panels with 39-Cell SCS coating in the forearms, shoulders and arms, combined with a flexible lining, maintain mobility and improve flexibility.
- SPEED The Hydrolite and Yamamoto 39-cell panels located in the lower legs make your transitions faster. Taking your wetsuit off is now easier than ever.
- VERSATILITY The S6 wetsuit is also available in a sleeveless version, so you can choose what best suits your needs.