The combination of innovative new technologies, such as Yamamoto 0.88 in the arms and Yamamoto 44 in the shoulders and back, makes the new Alpha wetsuit the most stretchable on the market. As well, the new XXX technology in the knee panels offers unprecedented freedom of movement. With the new Alpha you will fly through your longer transitions. This wetsuit boasts a new, shorter reverse zip system which doesn’t limit your stroke, offering flexibility like never before. The perfect weapon for Natural Swimmers, who come from a swimming background and have a naturally good swimming technique, with no significant flaws. Concentrate on what really matters – swim without limits. Features:
- 0.88 Free technology has been developed with Yamamoto exclusively for Orca, with the aim of creating the most stretchable material currently available. The thinnest wetsuit on the market, at only 0.5mm thick, combines the best lining with a layer of Titanium to provide better thermal insulation. This revolutionary material is used in the arms and back, enabling a greater stroke length. A step forward in technology.
- YAMAMOTO 44 This material, unique to Orca, is the most stretchable Yamamoto wetsuit material and only 1.5mm thick. Using this flexible component enables accommodates a smaller zip than other wetsuits on the market. A smaller zip creates less restriction and at the same time improves the product´s waterproofing.
- FLEXIBILITY The combination of Yamamoto 0.88 and Yamamoto 44 panels on the upper body, along with a shorter zip, offers you total movement. The XXX technology in the knees delivers more lower body mobility to boost your kick.
- BUOYANCY The buoyancy offered by this wetsuit keeps your position raised and horizontal without interfering with your swimming technique. Just the right amount of buoyancy to give the insulation you need.
- SPEED The wetsuit´s SCS coating reduces friction while you are swimming and the HydroLite leg panels, together with the XXX technology, let you run freely. Never have the transitions been so fast.
- NEW ZIP SYSTEM The new reverse zip prevents the wetsuit from opening during the race. The zip is also smaller and shorter meaning less restriction.