The Blueseventy Fusion features new lines for improved comfort and reach in the water. Speed is achieved with the aid of high buoyancy in the legs to promote downhill swimming and a full SCS coating will make you slip through the water. The Fusion full sleeve wetsuit has a 1.5 mm Yamamoto rubber on the upper chest, shoulders and arms 2mm thin panel surrounding the neck to provide more comfort when turning to breathe and for an easier fit. Over 20 years of wetsuit design experience has made the zipper an industry standard. The curved closure flap reduces rear collar height, improving comfort and reducing chafing. The S-Grip forearm panels allow for better feel of the water. The single seam tube leg construction in the lower leg uses a single seam to maximize the flexibility and promote a quick release in transition. Aqua-seal cuffs prevent unwanted water entry and make for quick removal in transition. Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your desired length should you need to. The Fusion is constructed with a buoyant 5mm panel in the lower half of the suit while the chest features a 3mm panel, finishing with 4 mm in the legs to achieve that downhill position.
- 100% Yamamoto 38 cell rubber for buoyancy and flexibility
- 1.5mm Yamamoto arms, oversized arm gussets and tube legs
- Honeycomb Forearm Panels for additional propulsion and water feel
- Silicone Cuffs allow for quick removal in transition
- Curved Neck Closure reduces rear collar height and improves comfort