The new 3.8 provides the perfect option for a triathlete or swimmer who needs all the extra buoyancy that they can get. With the addition of the Core Lateral Stabilizer (CLS), extended Exolift and Aerodome and more flexible arms and shoulders, the new 3.8 provides all the essentials to get you through the water quicker. With the new CLS, the suit feels stiff but once in the water it gives the feeling of swimming on a surfboard – greatly improving your body position and so also your speed. Its 1.5mm 40 cell Yamamoto shoulders combined with 1.5mm 40 cell underarms give you ultimate stretch where you need it most. Super thin 2mm SCS coated neoprene collar provides the ultimate in comfort. Male and female specific buoyancy panels enable more customized swimming support with balanced buoyancy. Looking for a wetsuit sale? Check out our sale section to see if we have women’s triathlon wetsuits in your size in an older model.
- SCS coated Yamamoto 39cell and 40cell
- CLS uses a less flexible material on the core panels to stabilize the body
- Aerodome2 panels from the lower back to the calf provide the most buoyancy available across any of our suits.
- Male and female specific buoyancy panels equals swimming support with balanced buoyancy.
- Super thin 2mm SCS coated neoprene collar
- Infinity Skin Lining for unparalleled flexibility and next-to-skin comfort
- Slipstream Zip