The BlueSeventy Men’s Helix Sleeveless Triathlon Wetsuit represents the culmination of years of testing and research. Blueseventy has meticulously sourced materials, experimented with panel construction and tested many prototypes. All this work has led to their most flexible and comfortable wetsuit yet. Proprietary TST panels provide unparalleled upper body flexibility and 5mm Yamamoto Aerodome rubber delivers a high body position in the water. Paired with quick exit legs, a reverse zipper and body fit panels, the new Helix Sleeveless Wetsuits fit like a second skin. Olympic champions, World champions and the fastest swimmers and triathletes in the world have placed the Helix in a class of its own. The Helix Men’s Wetsuit is built on a 5-5-4 pattern, centralizing core buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the body. The chest and torso panels utilize super buoyant 5mm Yamamoto Aerodome that keep the hips high and promote an efficient downhill swimming position.
- Mapped Gender Specific Body Fit Panels to insure the best fit
- VO2 Chest Panel maximizes stretch during respiration
- Quick Exit Legs for easy on and off
- Buoyant 5-5-4 design
- Body-Fit Panels that are gender specific contours and thinner, more flexible 3mm side panels
- Reverse Zipper allows for lower collar and improved comfort