The core short is a neoprene jammer designed to simulate the lift of a wetsuit by using the same top of the line materials as the award-winning Helix wetsuit. The result is a seamless adjustment to swimming on race day. It is durable and designed to withstand hours of pool and open water use. It will improve distance per stroke, speed and body position all without the bulk and drag of a pull buoy. It should be worn over a swim suit and used for specific sets when looking to take advantage of faster swimming with the benefits of buoyancy.
Super buoyant rubber is focused on the front and high quality neoprene in the back to lift the core while swimming. Down the sides we use thinner neoprene and attach it to our flexible orange A-Flex liner. This unique design opens at the thigh making the core short easy to take on and off in-between sets. More importantly, this construction does not hinder but encourages proper hip rotation without sacrificing all-important buoyancy.
The core short is a great alternative to the pull buoy. No longer are you limited in the strokes you can do. it provides improved swimming for all four strokes while allowing natural kick, hip rotation and turning. The core short is positioned to become the next great training tool for swimmers of all abilities.
- Constructed of high quality Yamamoto neoprene featuring buoyant Aerodome rubber in the front, 5mm rubber in the back and thinner side panels to promote rotation
- SCS coating makes it durable and hydrophobic
- Drawstring at waist secures fit
- Higher back limits water entry during turns
- The Core Short should be rinsed inside out with fresh water after each use and hung dry