The Blue Seventy Helix has dominated the elite-level triathlon wetsuit market since 2005. With guidance from countless professional triathletes who earn a living racing in the Helix, product engineers used new material technology and design modifications that are nothing but impressive. The Helix begins with Torsional Stretch Technology – geek speak for design that bolsters range of movement, comfort and feel for the water. 1mm to 5mm neoprene rubber in the chest and back, promote easier breathing and comfort. But they didn’t stop there.
Yamamoto Aerodome material elevates the hips in the water and adds to the Helix 5-5-4 buoyancy ratio. 4mm Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene rubber in the legs make wetsuit entry and exit easier. A-Flex inner jersey material is laminated to ultra supple 40 cell neoprene for tremendous flexibility.
- Centralized core buoyancy elevates hips in the water
- Lateral 5mm chest panels accentuate breathing
- 5mm Aerodome increases buoyancy
- 4mm Yamamoto 39 cell in lower legs adds buoyancy without limiting kick
- 3mm A-Flex material chest for increased comfort
- Single seam tube legs offer flexibility as well as easier entry and exit
- 2mm knee panels promote easier running out of the water
- Liquid seam tape allows leg length customization