The Openwater Core TRN is the perfect wetsuit for swimmers who want to get started with the open water safely. This wetsuit features high visibility, flexibility in the shoulders and a neutral buoyancy. High visibility panels on arms and legs make you easily recognizable while swimming, even from great distance. The high flexibility in the shoulders makes your first workouts in open water very comfortable, while the buoyancy will keep you feeling secure.
- YAMAMOTO 39 CELL/YAMAMOTO 38 CELL – Orca uses Yamamoto neoprene in all its products, a durable, lightweight and high-performance material. The construction of the panels and the combination of the various high-quality materials place our wetsuits at the forefront of the sector.
- INFINITY SKIN – The inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibers, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke. This cloth maintains body heat longer.
- HYDROLITE – Hydrolite technology helps the wetsuit come off more easily, making transitions even faster.
- YKK #10 – The YKK #10 zipper is a strong zipper with guaranteed quality. With the YKK seal it is more durable and sturdier than others on the market.
- FLEXIBILITY – For more felxibility in all phases of the swim strokeYamamoto 39 is used together with 2 mm Infinityskin 2 high-end lining. This material is high elasticity that allows it to be used in different areas of mid-range wetsuits.This material requires between 45% and 35% less force to stretch than conventional neoprene.
- THERMAL INSULATION AND BUOYANCY – The Yamamoto 39 technology is also in the torso to ensure sufficient thermal insulation for workouts. It’s 3mm thickness ensures 77% more protection than if you did not wear a wetsuit. This material gives the TRN an ideal neutral buoyancy for a secure feel.
- ZERO CHAFING – The lining in the neck area reduces friction and the liklihood of chafing. The material is soft to the touch and better for contact with the skin.
Water Temperature Rating
Rubber Flexibility Rating