The 2022 Women’s Sleeveless Reaction is purpose built for the most efficient swim, while keeping you cooler in warmer water. Cloned from the redesigned Women’s Reaction wetsuit, the Sleeveless Reaction takes all the key performance upgrades and removes the full sleeves. This allows better heat regulation to keep your core temperature lower when the water is warmer while also encouraging natural body rotation, increasing distance per stroke and and increasing comfort in the neck. What does this mean for you? A more flexible, more comfortable sleeveless wetsuit that reacts to your efforts and returns more speed than ever before.
- Sleeveless: When water temperatures are warmer (think above 70º) a sleeveless suit can help regulate your core body temperature keeping you cooler during the swim. A small sacrifice in speed can be a winning tactic as you head out of the water with a lower core temperature, ready for a hot bike and run.
- Improved Neckline: A lower, more comfortable neck design improves comfort and minimizes chafing without compromising the seal to prevent water entry.
- Hip Drive: Building off the Helix design, we’ve narrowed the center panel on the upper body and extended the side panels to maximize your natural body rotation in order to generate more power, resulting in more speed.
- Reactive Stretch Technology (RST): thinner 2mm neoprene paired with the most flexible jersey liner around the back and shoulders produce greater mobility and reach from the shoulders, reducing fatigue and increasing distance per stroke.
- S-Flex Side Panels: Thin 3mm side panels improve the ease of getting into the suit and promote better body position while swimming without sacrificing buoyancy.
- Quick Exit Legs: 1.5mm thin leg panels make it easy to get out of the suit after your swim, decreasing your transition times. Reinforced seam taping allows you to trim the legs if needed.
- Designed for Women: Our women’s models are more than just the men’s suit in a different color. We prioritize fit, to make sure that patterns are adjusted for women’s body style and offer expanded, specific sizing to accommodate varying body styles across all athletes.
- Premium Yamamoto Neoprene: This wetsuit uses 39 cell Yamamoto neoprene which offers excellent flexibility and durability. SCS coating on the entire suit increases the hydrophobic properties (think more speed) and makes the neoprene more durable. Sourced from limestone, versus petroleum, it is the most eco friendly option available.
- Flexibility is Key: flexibility isn’t based only on the quality and thickness of the neoprene. We use high quality super stretch and ultra stretch jersey liners throughout the Reaction to ensure the ultimate flexibility throughout the suit.