The new Blueseventy Women’s Sprint Fullsleeve wetsuit focuses on what a comfortable entry-level wetsuit should be so you can focus on the swimming and not what you’re wearing. A combination of thin neoprene and exposed super stretch jersey in the arms, shoulders and back provide excellent movement and reduced restriction. Thicker Yamamoto rubber on the lower half gives swimmers the initial confidence and buoyancy they need. The oversized arm gussetts feature a super stretch jersey for excellent flexibility and visibility. The result is a suit that sets the standard for how an athlete’s first wetsuit should fit, perform and feel. Built off a modified version of our Fusion wetsuit, the Sprint triathlon wetsuit for women lifts the lower half of the body in the water, improving body posture and creating less drag and more speed while conserving energy. It’s SCS coated in the legs and arms to provide a protective barrier against fingernails, wetsuit strippers and other enemies of triathlon wetsuits. No other suit at this price delivers true open water swimming comfort without sacrifices to quality.
- Only entry level wetsuit featuring 1.5mm Yamamoto neoprene in the arms and arm gussets
- SCS Coating on arms and legs
- Super stretch jersey for increased flexibility and visibility
- 3mm chest and center back, 4 mm waist, hip and leg neoprene
- Built to lift the lower body in the water, improving body posture, creating less drag and more speed
- Anatomical lower leg cut for fast and easy exit
- Lowered collar with curved neck closure reduces rear collar height and chafing and improves comfort